We have had an exciting week in school during half term with a busy school, full of activity!
1. At last the long-awaited Learning Chalet arrived and has been constructed.
2. The replacement of the fencing all the way down the playground has taken place.
3. The 'quad' between Years 5 and 6 has been tidied, the greenhouse dismantled (to be relocated in the spring) and new plants and wind-catcher put in.
4. The chickens have a new hen-house installed.
4. The 'quad' between Years 6 and 4 has been upgraded with the completion of our Indian elephant (started during arts week) and new plants added.
5. The planters in the top playground have been replenished with fresh plants and a new tree!
6. Planter/benches have been added to the lower playground and behind the chalet.
7. New plants have been put in along the Penn Road border.
8. The bins at the back of Year 5 have been fenced off, making a much more attractive outlook with railings painted.
Still to come...
And next June...
Thank you to all the teams for your hard work in making these projects happen during the week!